“SOFT SKILLS” focus on Staff and Management development.
"… personal attributes that improve an individual's communication, job performance and career prospects..."
Soft skills are an important element of an individual’s contribution to the success of an organization.
They can enhance cultural sensitivity and business etiquette.
Soft Skills complement a person’s hard skills specific to a job’s requirements.
1. Organizational Skills:
Time Management, Punctuality,
2. Working as a Team:
Valuing of teams, Team Building
3. Work and Personal Values:
Personal presentation and confidence, Team/Company support and allegiance, Work Ethics, Work Productivity, Job Motivation and Satisfaction
4. Communication Skills:
- Effective Communication, Interpersonal relationships, Conflict resolution, Problem-solving, Leadership styles.
- Business and Social Etiquette acceptable in the international marketplace
- Telephone/email etiquette
- Information gathering, listening skills
5. Preparing for Job Interviews
A day workshop to assist potential applicants prepare effectively and communicate with greater confidence during job interviews.
6. Making Effective Presentations
A two day workshop to increase effectiveness in delivering presentations to staff or companies. Increase the interest of your audience!
7. Management Soft Skills:
Packages can include some or all of the following areas:
- A Strong Work Ethic
- Positive Attitudes
- Good Communication Skills
- Time Management Abilities
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Acting as a Team Player
- Accepting and Learning from Criticism
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Working Well under Pressure
8. English for Specific Purposes:
Bright Solutions can cater to your specific company needs for workplace English related to your area of business.